Manage your license
You can view your active licenses through the Hub. The Hub displays the type of license, the activation date and an option to Return license. To get the most recent details, select Refresh. If you have any questions regarding licenses, select Get help.
To activate your Unity license through the Hub, select Add.
There are three ways for you to add a license:
- Activate a pro or plus license that already exists with a serial number.
- Manually activate a license that already exists.
- Activate a free personal license.
Activate with a serial number
- Select Activate with a serial number.
- Enter the serial number.
- Select Activate.
Activate with license request
- Select Activate with license request.
- Select Create license request to download a request file.
- Select the link to open an external webpage.
- Upload the license request file from your file browser.
- Fill in the questions and select Download license file.
- Locate the license file through the Hub and select Activate.
Get a free personal license
- Select Get a free personal license
- Read the terms.
- Select Agree and get personal edition license.
To explore your options and get a new license via the Hub, select Add and select either Get a plan for your team or Get a Unity Student license. The linked webpages will guide you through your licensing selection process.
For a general FAQ on Unity products, go to the Add window and select FAQ. The Help link directs you to the documentation you are currently reading.