The Unity Analytics Service provides a web dashboard for:
- Visualizing your Analytics data
- Performing data segmentation and analysis
- Conducting live operations
- Configuring Unity Analytics services
The Analytics dashboard contains several pages for these purposes:
Overview – A pre-built visualization of common key performance indicators derived from your Analytics data.
Data Explorer – Build, view, and export reports of your Analytics data.
Funnel Analyzer – Analyze player progress and behavior in your game by building funnels.
Segment Builder – Define customized segments to characterize your player population.
Livestream – View Analytics events as they occur. (Plus and Pro subscriptions only)
Raw Data Export – Export your unprocessed event data. (Pro subscriptions only)
Event Manager – List and manage your Custom Events.
Market Insights – Consult the Market Insights page to research trends in the computer hardware used to play Unity games.
- Tutorial Manager – (Closed Beta) Use machine learning to improve onbaording and retention. Also provides a toolkit to make tutorial development easier.
- LiveTune – (Closed Beta) optimizes content quality for every device in real-time to deliver the best app experience and increase user engagement and player retention. See LiveTune Manual.
A/B Testing – (Open Beta) Conduct A/B testing based on Remote Settings.
Remote Settings – Change application variables remotely and without an application update. Find the Remote Settings page in the Optimization section of the dashboard.
Configure – Project Analytics settings. Find the Configure page under Settings > Analytics Settings on the dashboard.
Did you find this page useful? Please give it a rating: