The Unity AnalyticsA data platform that provides analytics for your Unity game. More info
See in Glossary Service provides a web dashboard for:
- Visualizing your Analytics data
- Performing data segmentation and analysis
- Conducting live operations
- Configuring Unity AnalyticsSee Analytics More info
See in Glossary services
The Analytics dashboard contains several pages for these purposes:
Overview – A pre-built visualization of common key performance indicators derived from your Analytics data.
- Data ExplorerA Unity Analytics Dashboard page that allows you to build, view and export reports on your Analytics metrics and events. You can also see how metrics and custom events change over time. More info
See in Glossary – Build, view, and export reports of your Analytics data.
Funnel Analyzer – Analyze player progress and behavior in your game by building funnels.
Segment Builder – Define customized segments to characterize your player population.
Livestream – View Analytics eventsEvents dispatched to the Analytics Service by instances of your applications. Analytics events contain the data that is processed and aggregated to provide insights into player behavior. More info
See in Glossary as they occur. (Plus and Pro subscriptions only)
Raw Data Export – Export your unprocessed event data. (Pro subscriptions only)
Event Manager – List and manage your Custom Events.
Market Insights – Consult the Market Insights page to research trends in the computer hardware used to play Unity games.
- Tutorial Manager – (Closed Beta) Use machine learning to improve onbaording and retention. Also provides a toolkit to make tutorial development easier.
- LiveTune – (Closed Beta) optimizes content quality for every device in real-time to deliver the best app experience and increase user engagement and player retention. See LiveTune Manual.
A/B Testing – (Open Beta) Conduct A/B testing based on Remote Settings.
- Remote SettingsRemote settings are game variables that you can set remotely on your Analytics Dashboard. See Remote Settings. More info
See in Glossary – Change application variables remotely and without an application update. Find the Remote Settings page in the Optimization section of the dashboard.
Configure – Project Analytics settings. Find the Configure page under Settings > Analytics Settings on the dashboard.
Did you find this page useful? Please give it a rating: