The Unity Analytics Service provides a web dashboard for:
- Visualizing your Analytics data
- Performing data segmentation and analysis
- Conducting live operations
- Configuring Unity Analytics services
The Analytics Dashboard contains several pages for these purposes:
Overview – A pre-built visualization of common key performance indicators derived from your Analytics data.
Data Explorer – Build, view, and export reports of your Analytics data.
Funnel Analyzer – Analyze player progress and behavior in your game by building funnels.
Segment Builder – Define customized segments to characterize your player population.
Remote Settings – Change application variables remotely and without an application update.
Livestream – View Analytics events as they occur. (Plus and Pro subscriptions only)
Raw Data Export – Export your unprocessed event data. (Pro subscriptions only)
Event Manager – List and manage your Custom Events.
- Integration – Interactive wizard to help you get your Analytics implementation started.
Configure – Project Analytics settings.
- Support – Convenient support request form.
Did you find this page useful? Please give it a rating: