|identifier||A string representing the package to be added:
- To install a specific version of a package, use a package identifier ("name@version"). This is the only way to install a pre-release version.
- To install the latest compatible (released) version of a package, specify only the package name.
- To install a git package, specify a git url.
- To install a local package, specify a value in the format "file:/path/to/package/folder".
- To install a local tarball package, specify a value in the format "file:/path/to/package-file.tgz".
AddRequest An AddRequest instance, which you can use to monitor the asynchronous operation, and retrieve the result when the operation is complete.
Adds a package dependency to the project. Requesting a new or different dependency often leads to changing installed packages, but only after the Package Manager constructs a dependency graph to solve any version conflicts. For more information, see Dependency and resolution.
Note: Make sure any other Client operations have completed before calling this method. For more information, see the note on the Client class reference page.