Use the Sequences package to efficiently create movies, game cinematics or any other linear content.
The Sequences package helps you:
- Build and organize your project's editorial structure.
- Organize your creative content in categorized collections.
- Assemble self-contained, ready-to-use elements for easy authoring and collaboration.
- Try out new ideas in context in a non-destructive way.
Under the hood, the Sequences package features automate many Unity Editor processes to allow you to focus on your creative content without having to create and manage all necessary underlying Unity elements (Timelines, GameObject hierarchies, and project folders).
Concepts and features
Before you get started with the Sequences package:
- Learn about its concepts and terminology.
- Explore its features and integrations.
Samples and tutorials
Various samples and tutorials are available to help you discover the features included in the Sequences package.
Package technical details
To install this package, follow the instructions in the Package Manager documentation.
This version of the Sequences package is compatible with the following versions of the Unity Editor:
- 2020.3 and later
The Sequences package also requires specific minimum versions of the following packages (linked as dependencies):
- Timeline 1.5.2
- Unity Recorder 2.5.5
Known issues and limitations
See the list of current known issues and limitations that you might experience with the Sequences package, and some workarounds.