Welcome to Game Foundation
Game Foundation delivers off-the-shelf common game systems to help you build games with Unity. We aim to make these systems flexible and extensible.
Currently Game Foundation includes these game systems:
- An inventory system for defining and managing game resources that are inventoriable.
- A property system for defining and managing mutable fields that are commonly used in gameplay.
- A wallet system for defining and managing virtual currencies.
- A transaction system for handling virtual purchases / crafting mechanics and IAP purchases.
- A storefront system (with pre-made prefab UIs) for implementing a common in-game store.
- A data layer that helps with data persistence locally and remotely (coming soon).
We're working on adding more such pre-built common game systems over time to help developers spend less time on building these basic systems.
- Creating an Inventory Item Definition
- Playing with items at runtime
- Creating a Currency
- Playing with currencies at runtime
- The Debugger window
- Adding static data with Static Properties
- Adding more static data with details
- Adding mutable data with Properties
- Playing with properties at runtime
- Creating a Virtual Transaction
- Playing with virtual transaction at runtime
- Using IAP Transactions
- Filtering transactions with Stores
- Working with Store prefabs
- Working with Promotion Popup prefab
- Configure your game with parameters