Use the Body properties to specify the algorithm that moves the Virtual Camera in the Scene. To rotate the camera, set the Aim properties.
Cinemachine includes these algorithms for moving a Virtual Camera:
- Transposer: moves in a fixed relationship to the Follow target.
- Do Nothing: does not move the Virtual Camera.
- Framing Transposer: moves in a fixed screen-space relationship to the Follow target.
- Orbital Transposer: moves in a variable relationship to the Follow target, optionally accepting player input.
- Tracked Dolly: moves along a predefined path.
- Hard Lock to Target: uses the same position at the Follow target.