What's new in Unity Reflect 1.1?
Plugins are available for Sketchup and Rhino.
New installation experience
Reflect no longer installs through the Unity Hub. Instead, we're providing a single installer for all Reflect components: Plugins (Revit, Sketchup, and Rhino), the Reflect service, and the Reflect Viewer.
- The new installer automatically uninstalls the old industrial Hub, so there's no need to uninstall anything manually.
- All components can be individually uninstalled from the Windows Add/Remove Programs window.
The Unity Reflect package now requires Unity 2019.3. Our plan is to stay compatible with the LTS version of Unity.
Updated Reflect Viewer
We improved navigation by tweaking some settings, particularly with the pan tool (middle-mouse button) on Windows. We also shipped an Android version of our Viewer on the Google Play Store.
- Users will automatically be assigned a Reflect seat in their organization if they don’t already have one.
- Fixed an issue with the service not installing properly in certain IT settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Viewer would fail to login in certain IT settings.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin UI would remain blank on older versions of Windows.
- Fixed a crash when running Revit with elevated privileges by default.
- Fixed an issue where the Reflect plugin would crash if a user had too many plugins installed. In this event, the Reflect controls now appear under the Plugins tab instead of the Unity tab.
- Empty structure objects no longer cause the export to fail.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin UI would sometimes stay blank after creating a new project.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin UI would be blank on certain older versions of Windows.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin UI would freeze after signing in.
- Slowed down the navigation speed in the Viewer.
- Added an automated post-build process to add Safari framework for the iOS build, removing this manual step for building a custom Viewer for iOS.
- Fixed an issue in the Viewer where streaming objects would return in the wrong visibility state when BIM filtering is on.
- Fixed an issue where login with Facebook would fail.
- Changed behavior so that when a user logs out of a session in the Viewer, the current project closes.
- Fixed an issue where light intensity was too high on certain models.
- Removed errors about having two AudioListeners in a scene.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a single Mesh (Object) over 140 MB would fail. The new limit for a single object is 2 GB.
- Fixed an issue where the outline (in BIM Filtering mode) would become too big and render the feature unusable.
Looking for docs for a previous version of Reflect?
- Version 1.0 (late 2019)