Meta Quest Support
In order to deploy to Meta Quest, enable the Meta Quest Support feature on the Android build target:
- Open the Project Settings window (menu: Edit > Project Settings).
- Select the XR Plug-in Management from the list of settings on the left.
- If necessary, enable OpenXR in the list of Plug-in Providers. Unity installs the OpenXR plug-in, if not already installed.
- Select the OpenXR settings page under XR Plug-in Management.
- Add the Oculus Touch Controller Profile to the Interaction Profiles list. (You can have multiple profiles enabled in the list, the OpenXR chooses the one to use based on the current device at runtime.)
- Enable Meta Quest Support under OpenXR Feature Groups.
The Android apks that are produced with Quest support enabled can be run on the Quest family of devices. See the XR section of the Unity Manual for more information about developing VR games and applications.
For information about Meta company's Oculus support development roadmap, see Oculus All In on OpenXR: Deprecates Proprietary APIs.