All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[2.2.3] - 2023-08-01
TransformExtensionsmethods to use
Transform.SetLocalPositionAndRotationwhen available to improve performance.
[2.2.2] - 2023-07-12
- Fixed bug with Datum property editor incorrectly reporting the height of datum properties in the inspector.
[2.2.1] - 2023-05-02
- Renamed the following display names of the properties in
- Camera GameObject to Camera for
- Camera Floor Offset Object to Camera Floor Offset GameObject for
- Camera GameObject to Camera for
[2.2.0] - 2023-02-10
- Promoted package from prerelease to verified.
[2.2.0-pre.2] - 2022-11-10
BindableVariableBase<T>to let users set the value without broadcasting to subscribers.
BuildValidationRule.OnClicklambda function that is invoked when the rule is clicked in the validator. Also added the
BuildValidator.SelectObjectmethod to perform the object select logic for rules.
BuildValidator.FixIssuesmethod to process and fix a batch of validation rules.
Fix Allbutton, in the
Project Validation, now processes and fixes all issues in a single frame. Set
falseif the issue cannot be processed with others in the same frame (Ex. if the fix requires a Unity Editor restart).
BindableVariableBase<T>. Use the
Valueproperty setter instead.
- Fixed GC alloc caused by the value comparison in
- Fixed error when calling
GameObjectUtils.GetComponentsInAllScenes<T>with unloaded scenes in the Hierarchy window.
[2.2.0-pre.1] - 2022-09-21
ListExtensionsthat performs an index-based element swap on any
- Added bindable variable classes which allow a typed variable to be observed for value changes.
- Added value datum classes, which store data in a
ScriptableObjector directly within a serializable class. These can be utilized to share common configuration across multiple objects and are used by the affordance system.
- Added common primitive types of
UnityEvent<T>to allow serialized typed Unity Editor events.
HashSetList, which is basically a wrapper for both a
Listthat allows the benefits of O(1)
Containschecks, while allowing deterministic iteration without allocation.
- Added Multiply, Divide, and SafeDivide Vector3 extensions.
[2.1.0] - 2022-08-22
- Organized alignment for help button on project validation rules window.
- Fixed alignment issues with the error icon.
[2.1.0-pre.1] - 2022-04-21
- Add Project Validation for validating packages against package configuration correctness. See the manual entry for project validation for more details.
- Removed the GameObject > XR > XR Origin menu item. To create a new XR Origin, users should instead use the menu items provided by AR Foundation and/or XR Interaction Toolkit.
- NativeArrayUtils.EnsureCapacity now checks for unallocated array before disposing it and reallocating for a larger capacity.
- Fixed compilation errors on platforms such as Stadia where the XR module is not available.
[2.0.0] - 2022-02-16
- Define constants for documentation to include missing APIs.
- Fixed XR Origin so it appears in the Component > XR menu.
- Fixed so test behaviors and OnDestroyNotifier do not show up in the Component > Add menu since those are not intended to be used directly by users.
[2.0.0-pre.6] - 2021-12-10
- Stopped firing warnings when users attach the TrackedPoseDriver from
com.unity.xr.legacyinputhelpers, but strongly recommend that users attach the TrackedPoseDriver from
cameraproperty of XROrigin instead. (1388617)
[2.0.0-pre.5] - 2021-11-16
- Changed property names so that they adhere to PascalCase.
XROriginmenu item to SceneInspector that creates and configures a basic
XROriginin the scene.
- Fixed serialization issue where upgrading to XROrigin from XRRig may cause references to be broken in the component.
- Fixed issue where XROrigin.CameraInOriginSpacePos was being miscalculated.
- Fixed issue where the custom Inspector for XROrigin was not being used.
- Fixed warning message referencing an old property name when a Camera could not be found.
- Fixed a reflection issue with ScriptableSettingsBase.GetInstanceByType by renaming
[2.0.0-pre.3] - 2021-11-03
This is the first release of XR Core Utilities package.
- XROrigin is a new XR agnostic setup that handles session space. It will be replacing ARSessionOrigin and XRRig.
- All the utilities from XR Tools Utilities (
com.unity.xrtools.utils) package has been migrated in this package. This includes common utilities used by XR packages like MARS, AR Foundation, and Spatial Framework.
- The minimum Unity version for this package is now 2019.4.
CONTRIBUTING.mdsince the package is not accepting external contribution.
- Fixed company name in
LICENSE.mdfile from "Unity Technologies ApS" to "Unity Technologies".