XR Camera Subsystem
The camera subsystem is responsible for managing a hardware camera on the AR device. It provides the following data concerning the camera:
- Camera image (as an "external" texture on the GPU).
- Camera image (as a buffer of bytes available on the CPU).
- Projection matrix, used to set the field of view and other properties of the virtual camera according to the physical one.
- Display matrix, used to orient the camera image correctly.
- Camera intrinsics describing a mathematical model of the camera. Useful for computer vision algorithms.
- Camera conversion utilities, for converting the CPU image to RGB and grayscale.
- Light estimation information (color and brightness of the environment).
- Camera focus mode (i.e., autofocus vs fixed)
See the Script API Reference for API details.