Installing the package
Follow these steps:
- From the menu, choose Window > Package Manager to open the package manager.
- In the package manager, check the Advanced dropdown and make sure Show Preview Packages is enabled.
- From the package list in the left-hand pane, choose Tiny Mode.
- In the right-hand pane, click the Install button.
We recommend to avoid using Tiny Mode with other preview packages.
Tiny mode works when installed in a new Unity 2018.3 project. If you install it in an existing project, you may have to manually change some project settings to ensure compatibility.
Tiny Mode requires that your project use the latest version of the scripting runtime. You can update this setting by doing the following:
- From the menu, choose Edit > Project Settings... to open the Project Settings window.
- In the Player section, set the Configuration > Scripting Runtime Version to .Net 4.x Equivalent.