This section describes the installation process, from initial requirements to having a project ready to use SystemGraph.
Get it installed
Request a license
To access SystemGraph, you must get a Unity Industrial Collection (UIC) subscription.
Download the installer
SystemGraph is bundled with the SensorSDK installer. Download the installer from the following link:
Run the installer and follow all installation instructions.
If you have any installation issues, contact SystemGraph support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a project
To create a new SystemGraph project in Unity Hub:
- From the Projects tab, select New.
- Choose the required Editor version.
- Under Templates, select SystemGraph.
- Enter the project name and location.
Install SystemGraph manually
It's possible to install SystemGraph separately from SensorSDK. Once you have a UIC subscription, you can download the package from the Unity Package Manager.
To install SystemGraph:
- In the Editor toolbar, select Window > Package Manager
- Under Packages:, select Unity Registry.
- In the search field, enter SystemGraph.
- Select the SystemGraph package, then select Install.
- To upgrade your system graphs after a version change, go to the Editor toolbar and select SystemGraph > Validate and Upgrade Assets.
The SystemGraph team is here to support you with any installation or questions. For help, contact email@example.com