All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[1.1.8] - 2023-05-31
- fixed a websocket bug referencing nonexistent Runtime object
- removed useless meta files from the package ### Changed
- internet reachability is no longer a hard requirement for package initialization
[1.1.6] - 2023-04-17
- improved logging
- removed error log when unsubscribe arrives on an unsubscribed channel
[1.1.5] - 2023-03-28
- Prevent the state changed event to fire twice on IChannel objects
- Fixed issue in the jslib adapter for WebGL build (experimental)
[1.1.4] - 2023-03-20
- Fix: unit tests are now synchronous
- Fix: threading simplification
- Fixed an issue that occured when a Subscription was subscribed and unsubscribed to repeatedly.
[1.1.3] - 2023-03-08
- Fix: Race condition at package initialization time
[1.1.2] - 2023-02-15
- Fix: Wire now tracks when a Authentication changes the current user Id and resets the connection accordingly.
[1.1.1] - 2022-10-05
- Fixed a situation where the network thread would access an object being owned by the main thread.
- Add a 10s retry time upon custom Wire close code
[1.1.0] - 2022-08-04
- Dependency version bump for core and auth package
[1.0.1] - 2022-05-25
- The IChannel methods will now throw an ObjectDisposedException if the object was disposed.
- Fix some cases of unexpected disconnection that didn't trigger a reconnect.
[1.0.0-preview.14] - 2022-03-09
- IChannel will unsubscribe on Dispose but not if triggered by the finalizer.
[1.0.0-preview.5] - 2022-02-26
- Updated changelog.
[1.0.0-preview.4] - 2022-02-25
- Wire service URLs updated to reflect the new DNS domain.
[1.0.0-preview] - 2022-02-21
This is the first supported release of the Wire SDK.
- fix package being stripped away from iOS build.
- fix bug where Unity Editor would hang on domain reload.
[0.0.1-preview] - 2021-09-29
This is the first release of the Wire SDK.
- Working prototype of the Wire SDK package.