All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[1.0.5] - 2022-11-03
- Android: Added the android.enableDexingArtifactTransform flag setting it to false in the gradle.properties file if the mainTemplate.gradle file is not being used, this can be toggled off in settings.
- Deterministic Builds: Added the Deterministic Builds Build Setting option in the Configure window. This generates and saves lock files for each platform inside of the project. Our recommendation is to store these files in place with your source control system. This functionality is only executed is the project is utilizing a mainTemplate.gradle file.
- Update Dependencies: Added the Update Dependencies Build Setting option in the Configure window. When this setting is switched on, the subsequent builds will force use the latest native dependencies. If the Deterministic Builds setting is on, this will update the lock files as well. This functionality is only executed is the project is utilizing a mainTemplate.gradle file.
- Wrap all asynchronous ObjC to C# calls in a main thread dispatch to attempt to prevent memory access exceptions during Unity Application quit.
[1.0.4] - 2022-08-31
- Removed more verbose logging in batchmode of certain libraries interfering with tests
[1.0.3] - 2022-08-30
- Removed verbose logging in batchmode of certain libraries interfering with tests
[1.0.2] - 2022-08-30
- Fixed minor issue with Mobile Dependency Resolver
[1.0.1] - 2022-08-30
- Fixed minor issue with Mobile Dependency Resolver
- iOS and Android dependencies are now set as optimistic, not set to a minor version
[1.0.0] - 2022-08-30
- Update samples & code generator
[0.5.0-preview.4] - 2022-06-02
- The Adapter Settings window now identifies adapters that are configured on the dashboard, and warns the user if the adapter is configured and not installed or the other way around.
- Banner support for Unity, AdColony, AdMob, AppLovin, and Vungle.
- Banner UI component to facilitate banner integration in the Unity UI.
- Support for Snapchat Ad Network, interstitial and rewarded Header Bidding ads.
- Support for Mintegral Ad Network, interstitial and rewarded Header Bidding ads.
- iOS: Added a build settings option to toggle support for dynamic linking on iOS.
- Reduced the amount of logging in the Editor so only calls on unsupported platforms generate warnings.
- Mock ads now only show in the Editor when targeting a supported platform. For example, trying to load an ad while targeting standalone will log a warning.
- Added Async/Await API and deprecated the former API.
- Fixed a bug where the Ad Unit list search did not refresh the list in Unity 2022.
- iOS: Fixed potential issues that could occur when attempting to build for iOS with various EDM4U versions for dynamic linking.
- The no Game ID error log now only appears if the platform is supported.
- Fixed an issue where switching PSR versions caused a compile issue that would stop the Editor from importing a newer version of PSR without removing UMediation.
[0.4.1-preview.1] - 2022-03-29
- Android: Fixed an issue where some devices did not support a default constructor for S2SRedeemData through JNI.
- iOS: Version restriction for the adapters in anticipation of a dependency tree structure change.
[0.4.0-preview.2] - 2022-02-16
- Added an optional ShowOptions parameter to UnsupportedRewardedAd.
[0.4.0-preview.1] - 2022-02-01
- Added server-to-server redeem callback support.
- RewardedAdShowOptions class to pass optional arguments when showing a rewarded ad.
- S2SRedeemData struct to pass server-to-server redeem data.
- ImpressionData.PublisherRevenuePerImpression type changed from string to double.
- ImpressionData.PublisherRevenuePerImpressionInMicros type changed from string to Int64.
- RewardedAd's Show function now accepts an optional RewardedAdShowOptions parameter.
- Editor mock rewarded ads no longer trigger the reward callback if they are skipped.
[0.3.0-preview.3] - 2021-12-01
- MediationService.Instance.SdkVersion: Gets the native Mediation version at runtime.
- Line numbers for generated code in the Code Generation window.
- PIPL Support for DataPrivacy Laws Enum
- DataPrivacy.PIPLAdPersonalization - Personal Information Protection Law, regarding ad personalization, applicable to users residing in China.
- DataPrivacy.PIPLDataTransport - Personal Information Protection Law, regarding moving data out of China, applicable to users residing in China
- Refined Code Generation Code
- Class Name includes Ad Type to avoid class name conflicts. (MyExampleAdClass -> InterstitialAdExample)
- Now uses the override game ID initialization flow.
- Added OnClicked and OnClosed Callbacks to code snippet.
- Fixed Newline issues with OnUserRewarded Callback placement.
- Renamed Event Args parameter in Ad Loaded (sargs -> args).
- Renamed OnUserRewarded subscribed method (OnUserRewarded -> UserRewarded)
- Changed code snippet color to increase visibility.
- Banner ads are now be excluded from the code generator because they are currently not supported.
- Fixed an issue where Unity Ads sometimes did not appear as installed in the Mediation Settings window.
- Fixed a misalignment of the adapter status and its icon on Windows for Unity 2020+.
- Fixed an issue where dark color palettes were used in some Mediation UI when using the Light Theme.
[0.2.1-preview.2] - 2021-10-12
- Test validating Gradle version to display a more meaningful error message.
SetGameIdto manually specify a game ID when initializing mediation.
- Overhauled the Mediation Settings UI:
- Uninstalled indicators
- Alternating backgrounds
- Game ID display for game IDs retrieved from the Dashboard
- In-Editor Test Ads: Color removed from console logs
- Archived Ad Units no longer display in the Ad Units list.
- Fixed an issue where in-Editor Test Ads would not initialize if the build target was not supported by mediation.
- Removed an error that occurred when importing the play services resolver for the first time.