All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[1.6.0] - 2022-10-31
- Services configuration file isn't temporarily added to the StreamingAssets folder during builds on Unity 2021.3 and up.
- Services initialization without a linked project id will fail (throw
- Persisting telemetry no longer logs errors, unless
ENABLE_UNITY_SERVICES_CORE_TELEMETRY_LOGGINGis enabled as scripting define. Diagnostics are sent when persisting telemetry produces an error.
[1.5.2] - 2022-10-17
- Core will no longer fail initialization when it fails to find a stripped service package.
[1.5.1] - 2022-10-06
UnityServices.ExternalUserIdwhich can be used to pass a user identifier from a third party provider to Unity Gaming Services
- Services Core failing to find all
IInitializablePackageif an unity package implements it multiple times.
[1.5.0] - 2022-10-03
IInitializablePackageinitialization time is now measured by Services Core.
CoreRegistryInitializernow throws a
ServicesInitializationExceptioninstead of an explicit
NullReferenceExceptionwhen the dependency tree is null.
- ActionScheduler updated to be thread safe
- A case where null configuration values were causing serialization issues
- Issue with stripping when authentication APIs are not used.
[1.4.3] - 2022-07-28
- Added diagnostic message length limit and telemetry count limit, so telemetry payload will not be rejected by telemetry service.
- Telemetry logs now use the
ENABLE_UNITY_SERVICES_CORE_TELEMETRY_LOGGINGdefine instead of
[1.4.2] - 2022-06-16
- Log error instead of warning when core initialize with no cloud project id
- Log a JSON containing the common configuration shared among all services for debugging purposes when
ENABLE_UNITY_SERVICES_CORE_VERBOSE_LOGGINGas a scripting define.
- Log warning when building a project with core package included and without linking the project in project settings.
- NullReferenceException while telemetry was provided an empty file, fixed by introducing a null check
- DirectoryNotFoundException happened inconsistently on Switch, fixed by resolving racing condition issue
[1.4.2-pre.2] - 2022-05-27
- NSUserDefaults handling null values
[1.4.1] - 2022-05-20
- Log warning when core initialize with no cloud project id
- Add a message in "Link your unity project" popup to inform the user has to sign-up
[1.4.0] - 2022-04-29
- Add Vivox public interfaces:
IVivoxTokenProviderInternal, to enable interactions with the Vivox service.
[1.3.2] - 2022-04-14
- Crash on Switch when initializing telemetry persistence. Now telemetry won't persist anything on Switch.
- NullReferenceException while linking the project
- Issue with user roles and service flags
[1.3.1] - 2022-03-29
- Newtonsoft package dependency update to 3.0.2.
[1.3.0] - 2022-03-21
- Add QoS public interface:
IQosResultsand return type
QosResult, to provide QoS functionality to other packages
- Code stripping when core package is not used
- Retrying to initialize all services after a first attempt failed.
[1.2.0] - 2022-02-23
- Add Wire public interfaces:
IChannelTokenProvider, and their dependencies, to enable interactions with the Wire service.
IUnityThreadUtilscomponent to simplify working with the Unity thread.
- Newtonsoft dependency to use the latest major Newtonsoft version, 13.0.1.
[1.1.0-pre.69] - 2022-02-17
IEnvironmentIdcomponent to provide the environment ID from the Access Token to other packages
IOrganizationHandlerto enable package developers to access Organization Key.
[1.1.0-pre.41] - 2021-12-08
IDiagnosticsto enable package developers to send diagnostics for their package.
SetAnalyticsUserId(string identifier)to set a custom analytics user id.
IMetricsto enable package developers to send metrics for their package.
UnityServices.InitializeAsync(null)throwing a null reference exception.
[1.1.0-pre.11] - 2021-10-25
- Getter methods for
- Fix layout for Project Bind Redirect Popup for Light theme
[1.1.0-pre.10] - 2021-10-08
IActionSchedulercomponent to schedule actions at runtime.
ICloudProjectIdcomponent to access cloudProjectId.
- Removed the Service Activation Popup
- Fix define check bug on Android and WebGL
[1.1.0-pre.9] - 2021-09-24
- New common error codes:
- Link project pop-up dialog
- Core registry throwing exceptions when domain reloads are disabled
[1.1.0-pre.8] - 2021-08-06
- Added base exception type for other Operate SDKs to derive from. Consistent error handling experience.
[1.1.0-pre.7] - 2021-08-06
UnityServicesclass at runtime. It is the entry point to initialize unity services with
InitializationOptionsto enable services initialization customization through code.
IInstallationIdcomponent to access the Unity Installation Identifier.
IEnvironmentscomponent to get the environment currently used by services.
SetEnvironmentNameinitialization option to set the environment services should use.
IProjectConfigurationcomponent to access services settings at runtime.
IConfigurationProviderto provide configuration values that need to be available at runtime.
[1.0.1] - 2021-06-28
- DevEx integration into the editor.
- Service Activation popup.