Changes in Python binaries for Unity
[1.2.0] - 2022-08-04
- Upgraded Python to 3.9.10
- Added Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04 support
- Added native macOS arm64 support
[1.1.0-exp.4] - 2021-02-03
- Upgraded pip to 21.2.4 NEW FEATURES
- pip-tools now included in this pacakge (was included in the main package)
[1.0.0-pre.1] - 2020-10-15
- Upgraded pip to 21.1.1
[1.0.0-exp.3] - 2020-02-16
- Upgraded pip to 21.0.1
[1.0.0-exp.2] - 2020-12-09
- Update the version of Python to 3.7.9 on Windows, to match the macOS version.
[1.0.0-exp.1] - 2020-10-19
- Update version for experimental release (Package Lifecycle V2).
[0.0.3-preview.3] - 2020-09-01
- Added support for macOS
- Bumped required version of Unity to 2019.4 (LTS)
[0.0.2-preview.2] - 2020-05-21
- Upgraded Pip to 20.0.2.
- Added batch scripts to mimic
- Bumped down the required version of Unity to 2019.3
[0.0.1-preview.2] - 2020-03-25
- Added the binaries for Windows.