Unity Remote Config
Unity Remote Config is a cloud service that allows you to tune your game design without deploying new versions of your application. With Remote Config, you can:
- Adapt your game to different types of players.
- Tune your game difficulty curve in near real time.
- Alter graphic quality based on device to optimize performance.
- Roll out new features gradually while monitoring impact.
- Tailor game settings to different regions or other player segments.
- Run campaign tests comparing colors, styles, prices, etc.
- Turn seasonal, holiday, or other time-sensitive events on or off.
- Enable or disable features for specific player segments or across the entire user base.
Create and Manage Environments to group Rules and Settings together in ways that support your development, and deployment workflow. Environments can also be structured to fit your application so that specific Rules and Settings are retrieved and updated only when needed, allowing for Rules and Settings Keys to be reused.
Define Rules that control which players receive what settings updates, and when. Unity manages the delivery and assignment of those settings with minimal impact to performance. No update to your application is necessary. When a player launches your game, Remote Config detects contextual attributes used as Rule conditions, based on Unity, the application, the user, or custom criteria that you define. The service then returns customized settings for each player according to the Rules that apply to them. This allows different players using the same version of your game to have slightly different experiences. It also allows you to understand the impact each experience has on your business.
Note: This is a preview version of the Remote Config package, and subject to changes that may impact the package's stability. The service is also under active development and subject to changes that may impact the service's stability. If you encounter any issues, or have any questions, please contact us.
Note: This is a verified version of the Remote Config package, however the service is under active development and subject to changes that may impact the service's stability. If you encounter any issues, or have any questions, please contact us.