[0.0.2] - 2019-04-08
- Any assembly definitions referencing
Unity.Physics.Authoring assembly by name must be updated to instead reference
Unity.Physics.Authoring assembly to
Unity.Physics.Hybrid. (All of its types still exist in the
- Radius of cylinder
PhysicsShape is no longer non-uniformly scaled when converted.
- Fixed exception when converting a box
PhysicsShape with negative scale.
- Fixed incorrect orientation when fitting capsule, cylinder, or plane
PhysicsShape to render mesh.
- Fixed convex radius being too large when switching
PhysicsShape from plane to box or cylinder.
- Fixed calculation of minimum half-angle between faces in convex hulls.
- Fixed collision/trigger event iterators skipping some events when iterating.
- Fixed memory leak when enabling "Draw colliders" in the Physics Debug Display.
- Physics systems are tied to (variable) rendering frame rate when using automatic world bootstrapping. See
FixedTimestep examples in ECS Samples project for currently available approaches.
- IL2CPP player targets have not yet been fully validated.
- Some tests might occasionally fail due to JobTempAlloc memory leak warnings.
PhysicsShape component between different shape types may produce non-intuitive results when nested in hierarchies with non-uniform scale.
PhysicsShape configurations do not bake properly when nested in hierarchies with non-uniform scale.
PhysicsShape does not yet visualize convex hull shapes at edit-time.
- Drag values on classic
Rigidbody components are not currently converted correctly.
[0.0.1] - 2019-03-12