All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[0.6.0-preview.1] - 2020-02-04
- Fixed a crash with the thread selection API in Unity 2020.1
- Fixed marker and thread scroll bars
- Added extra documentation for public API elements
[0.5.0-preview.2] - 2019-09-19
- Minor documentation update to fix the changelog formatting
[0.5.0-preview.1] - 2019-09-18
- Added self time option to display 'exclusive' time of markers excluding time in children.
- Added ability to filter to a parent marker to reduce the marker list to a part of the tree.
- Added option to filter the column list to set groups (including custom).
- Added column for total marker time over the frame
- Added copy to clipboard on table entries
- Added export option for marker table
- Improved Top N Markers graph to make it clearer this is for the median frames of each data set.
- Added thread count display (next to marker count).
- Added frame index to more tooltips to improve clarity of the data values (marker table, frame and marker summary).
- Added additional visual bars for total and count diffs. Added abs count column.
- Improved performance of adding to include/exclude filter via the right click menu by only refreshing the table (and no longer rerunning full analysis)
- Improved performance for scrolling by caching strings for profile table and comparison table.
- Added unaccounted time into the Top N Markers graph when total is less than the median frame time
- Added grow/shrink selection hot keys and menu options
- Added tooltip info for frame time duration for selection range
- Fixed issue with combined marker count when data sets have some unique markers.
- Fixed bars less than 1 pixel wide to clamp to min width of 1.
- Fixed help text for new editor skin in 2019.3
- Fixed bug with calculation of the auto right depth offset (see with 2017.4/2018.4 comparisons)
- Improved the frame offset times in the frame time and comparison frame time exports
- Fixed bug with missing first frame of data / frame offset incorrect when reloading .pdata
[0.4.0-preview.5] - 2019-04-02
- Updated package.json file to indicate this package is valid for all unity versions
[0.4.0-preview.4] - 2019-04-02
- Fixed issue in 2017.4 with unsupported analytics API and a GUI style.
[0.4.0-preview.3] - 2019-04-01
- First public release of Profile Analyzer.
[0.1.0-preview] - 2018-12-07
- This is the first beta release of Profile Analyzer
The profile analyzer tool augments the standard Unity Profiler. It provides multi frame analysis of the profiling data.