Code Editor Package for Visual Studio
[2.0.0] - 2019-11-06
- Improved Visual Studio and Visual Studio for Mac automatic discovery
- Added support for the VSTU messaging system (start/stop features from Visual Studio)
- Added support for solution roundtrip (preserves references to external projects and solution properties)
- Added support for VSTU Analyzers (requires Visual Studio 2019 16.3, Visual Studio for Mac 8.3)
- Added a warning when using legacy pdb symbol files.
- Fixed issues while Opening Visual Studio on Windows
- Fixed issues while Opening Visual Studio on Mac
[1.1.1] - 2019-05-29
Fix Bridge assembly loading with non VS2017 editors
[1.1.0] - 2019-05-27
Move internal extension handling to package.
[1.0.11] - 2019-05-21
Fix detection of visual studio for mac installation.
[1.0.10] - 2019-05-04
Fix ignored comintegration executable
[1.0.9] - 2019-03-05
Updated MonoDevelop support, to pass correct arguments, and not import VSTU plugin Use release build of COMIntegration for Visual Studio
[1.0.7] - 2019-04-30
Ensure asset database is refreshed when generating csproj and solution files.
[1.0.6] - 2019-04-27
Add support for generating all csproj files.
[1.0.5] - 2019-04-18
Fix relative package paths. Fix opening editor on mac.
[1.0.4] - 2019-04-12
- Fixing null reference issue for callbacks to AssetPostProcessor.
- Ensure Path.GetFullPath does not get an empty string.
[1.0.3] - 2019-01-01
This is the first release of Unity Package visualstudio_editor.
Using the newly created api to integrate Visual Studio with Unity.