Use this package to publish and share your WebGL game on Unity Connect.
To add this package your project, go to Window > Package Manager and install the latest version of the package.
- Install WebGL Publisher using the Package Manager.
- Click menu on the top of editor (Publish > WebGL Project).
- If you are not logged in, you will be instructed to do so.
- If you have not built the project yet, you will be instructed to do so.
- You can now upload your project to Unity Connect. If the upload succeeds, you will be directed to a page where you can edit the name and description of your project before finally publishing it.
- You can then share the link of your published project so everybody can play the build.
This version of WebGL Publisher is compatible with the following versions of the Unity Editor:
- 2019.3 and later
The zipped build cannot exceed 500 MB.