All notable changes to this package will be documented in this file.
[0.2.1-preview] - 2018-07-26
- smoothed transition from 0.1.x data to 0.2.x data
- added checks for adding duplicate scenes into the EditorBuildSettings.scenes list
- fixed exception when deleting group via delete key, added confirmation to all deletions
[0.2.0-preview] - 2018-07-23
- Fixed bundles being built with default compression instead of compression from settings
- Fixed bug in tracking loaded assets resulting in not being able to release them properly
- Added Key property to IAsyncOperation to allow for retrieval of key that requested the operation
- Added AssetLabelReference to provide inspector UI for selecting the string name of a label
- Fixed dragging from Resources to a group.
- Added ability to re-initialize Addressables with multiple runtime data paths. This is to support split projects.
- Clean up StreamingAssets folder after build/play mode
[0.1.2-preview] - 2018-06-11
- fixed Application.streamingAssetsPath being stripped in IL2CPP platforms
[0.1.1-preview] - 2018-06-07
- MIN VERSION NOW 2018.2.0b6
- updated dependency
[0.1.0-preview] - 2018-06-05
- MIN VERSION NOW 2018.2.0b6
- added better checks for detecting modified assets in order to invalidate cache
- fixed preview window showing scenes in wrong bundle
- exclude current processor type from conversion context menu
- fixed exception when right clicking asset groups
- added support for adding extra data to resource locations
- made Addressables.ReleaseInstance destroy even non-addressable assets.
- append hash to all bundle names
- pass crc & hash to bundle provider
- clear catalog cache whenever packed mode content is rebuilt
[0.0.27-preview] - 2018-05-31
- fixed ResourceManager initialization to work as the stand-alone player
[0.0.26-preview] - 2018-05-24
- re-added Instantiate(AssetReference) for the sake of backwards compatability.
[0.0.25-preview] - 2018-05-23
- workaround for engine bug surrounding shader build. Fix to engine is on it's way in.
[0.0.24-preview] - 2018-05-21
- minor bug fix
[0.0.23-preview] - 2018-05-21
- new format for content catalogs
- detects changes in project and invalidates cached runtime data and catalogs
- data is not copied into StreamingAssets folder when running fast or virtual mode
- added external AssetEntry collections for use by packages
- modifying large number of asset entries on the UI is no longer unresponsive
- added an option to search the asset list in a hierarchical fashion. Helps track down which group an asset is in.
- many small bug fixes.
[0.0.22-preview] - 2018-05-03
- dependency update.
[0.0.21-preview] - 2018-05-03
- fixed build-time object deletion bug.
[0.0.20-preview] - 2018-05-02
- Added support for extracting Built-In Shaders to a common bundle
- Added build task for generating extra data for sprite loading edge case
- fix build related bugs introduced in 0.0.19.
[0.0.19-preview] - 2018-05-01
- Complete UI rework.
- Moved all functionality to one tab
- Preview is a toggle to view in-line.
- Profiles are edied from second window (this part is somewhat placeholder pending a better setup)
- Dependency updates
- Minor cleanup to build scripts
[0.0.18-preview] - 2018-04-13
- minor bug fixes
- exposed memory cache parameters to build settings, changed defaults to use LRU and timed releases to make preloading dependencies more effective
[0.0.17-preview] - 2018-04-13
- added tests
- fixed bugs
- major API rewrite
- all API that deals with addresses or keys have been moved to Addressables
- LoadDependencies APIs moved to Addressables
- Async suffix removed from all Load APIs
[0.0.16-preview] - 2018-04-04
- added BuildResult and callback for BuildScript
- added validation of instance to scene and scene to instance maps to help debug instances that change scenes and have not been updated
- added ResourceManager.RecordInstanceSceneChange() method to allow RM to track when an instance is moved to another scene
- moved variable expansion of location data to startup
[0.0.15-preview] - 2018-03-28
- fixed scene unloading
- release all instances when a scene unloads that contains unreleased instances
- fixed overflow error in virtual mode load speeds
[0.0.14-preview] - 2018-03-20
- Updated dependencies
[0.0.12-preview] - 2018-03-20
- Minor UI updates
- doc updates
- fixed bug involving caching of "all assets"
- improved error checking & logging
- minor bug fixes.
[0.0.8-preview] - 2018-02-08
- Initial submission for package distribution