[5.0.3] - 2022-10-20
- Added editor assembly reference to Unity.RenderPipelines.Universal.2D.Runtime
- Move internal tests to Pixel Perfect Tests package
[5.0.2] - 2022-09-21
- Added URP Pixel Perfect Camera converter
- Removed AudioModule package dependency from sample project
- Hide duplicate Pixel Perfect menus if URP Package is installed
[5.0.1] - 2021-08-06
- Fixed a bug where clear buffer was executed out of order (case 129263)
- Update compatibility warning text (case 1337165)
[5.0.0] - 2021-03-17
- Update version for release
[5.0.0-pre.2] - 2021-01-16
- Update license file
[5.0.0-pre.1] - 2020-10-30
- Version bump for Unity 2021.1
[4.0.1] - 2020-06-10
- Fixed the broken documentation URL of the Component.
[4.0.0] - 2020-05-11
- Version bump for Unity 2020.2
[3.0.2] - 2020-03-28
- Fixed an issue where Cinemachine Pixel Perfect Extension didn't work when CinemachineBrain Update Method is anything other than Late Update.
[3.0.1] - 2019-11-14
- Deploy samples as individual files.
- Made the editor class internal.
- Changed License file
[3.0.0] - 2019-11-06
- Update version number for Unity 2020.1
[2.0.3] - 2019-11-06
- Deprecated the CinemachinePixelPerfect extension. Use the one from Cinemachine v2.4 instead.
[2.0.2] - 2019-07-13
- Mark package to support Unity 2019.3.0a10 onwards.
[2.0.1] - 2019-07-12
- Deploy Samples as UnityPackage.
[2.0.0] - 2019-07-05
- Added CinemachinePixelPerfect, a Cinemachine Virtual Camera Extension that solves some compatibility issues between Cinemachine and Pixel Perfect Camera.
- Fixed an issue where recompiling scripts while a Pixel Perfect Camera is running would cause null reference exeptions.
[1.0.1-preview] - 2018-06-19
- Disabled "Run In Edit Mode" button for presets and inactive game objects.
- "Run In Edit Mode" is now automatically disabled when you enter play mode.
- Fixed an issue where some UI text was missing from the preset inspector.
- Addressed a performance warning you could get when you target mobile platforms.
[1.0.0-preview] - 2018-05-03
This is the first preview release of Unity Package <2D Pixel Perfect>.
This initial release contains a Pixel Perfect Camera component which ensures your pixel art remains crisp and clear at different resolutions, and stable in motion.